Friday, June 27, 2008

Fires Tech And Games - Update

Just a quick update...

Sorry the posts were so slim this month.

I was out of town for a week, and was unable to keep the posts flowing.

I have a ton of new post ideas sitting in my account ready to be typed up and posted. This should keep me busy for a while, and therefore there will be a lot of new content on the site.

If you have any ideas that you think would be relevant, or that you would like to see on the site, send an email to firebelcher (at) gmail (dot) com.

Another quick note as well, I have changed my RSS feeds to a full text feed, instead of a partial text feed. The RSS feed is available on the right side.

Thanks for the comments and support, keep it coming!
FireBelcher

No comments:

Nintendo Wii Update - Official Patch Notes - Sept 14 2009

Nintendo has an update for the Wii, nothing really exciting... The Nintendo Channel was updated with several new features: See other users&...