DoubleKiller searches single or multiple directories for duplicate files by comparing any combination of file name, size, modification date and content.
- Scans directories, complete drives or computers in your Network Neighborhood for duplicate files
- Freely combinable comparison criteria (file name, size, date and content)
- You can exclude files based on their name, file type, attributes or size
- Presents a list of all identical files so you can decide which ones to remove
- Deletes the files you chose or moves them to another directory
- Allows to export the result list to a text file